TERMS: CLEAR CLASICO GOLDEN BOTTLE SOCIAL CAMPAIGN 2021
|How to Enter
||To enter the competition, one needs to:
- Follow clear.haircare Instagram account
- Like the specific post announcing the launch of competition
- Comment in specific post and answer this question: What is the name of this shampoo?
||Each winner is entitled to a gold trophy signed by Cristiano Ronaldo
|How to win
||Entries with the correct answer will be chosen at random to be the winner, at the discretion of the CLEAR team. Winning entries that fail to provide CLEAR team with contact details within 7 days for delivering of the gifts will be forfeited/disqualified. Unclaimed prizes or winning entries that are subsequently disqualified will be repurposed at the discretion of the CLEAR team
||Minimum age of 18
This contest is not open to those who are prohibited by their national laws from participating.
||Employees of CLEAR and CLEAR’s agencies, including their immediate families and co-habitors.
Contest is also not open to entrants who are prohibited by their national laws from participating in a game of chance.
||Opening date: 27th December 2020;
Closing date: 11th Jan 2021;
|Notification and Claiming Prizes
- Method – Announcement on Cristiano Ronaldo, CLEAR global Instagram page. Winners will also receive a Direct Message on Instagram for their contact details.
- Timing – Received by Apr 2021 due to covid-19
- Method – Reply to Clear global Instagram account’s direct message with name, contact number and address name and address for the purposes of sending their prizes. Once the prizes are sent, this personal data will no longer be required by the brand and will be deleted immediately.
- Timing – Winner will have to respond in 7 days for prizes to be valid.
||No purchase required
||Unilever Asia Private Limited (CR# 199002280G) a company incorporated in Singapore with its registered office at 20 Pasir Panjang Road, #06-22 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117439 ("Unilever");
- Competition Basis
- By participating in the Competition you agree to the Competition Terms below (including the Privacy Notice).
- [Entrants must adhere to any third party terms, such as event organiser terms, which apply to the Competition and Prizes (these terms are available on request).]
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, extend, suspend or terminate the Competition .
- You must follow the 'How to enter' instructions above (no separate additional correspondence or materials should be sent).
- This Competition is only open to those meeting the Entrant Requirements but is not open to the Excluded Entrants.
- You may only submit one entry and may only win one prize (even where entering together with others), unless the Competition details clearly provide otherwise.
- Entries must not be automatically generated by computer or otherwise submitted on an inappropriate basis (for example using multiple email accounts to enter).
- Entries that (i) do not comply with these Competition Terms; or (ii) are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or late, may be rejected, disqualified, removed and/or deleted.
- [You must ensure your entry:
- does not contain (i) nudity or pornography; (ii) violent content; or (iii) religiously/culturally/politically insensitive content;
- does not breach any applicable laws;
- does not contain or refer to any products or brands other than those of the Unilever Group (unless such inclusion is entirely incidental, not prominent and is reasonably necessary due to the nature of the entry);
- is your own work and does not contain any intellectual property of another party unless you have the necessary permissions; and
- only contains someone's name or likeness if they have provided written permission (permission from parents/legal guardians required for under 18s).
- You grant the Promoter a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable right to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry, in any media and through any media channel. You will not grant these rights to any other party.
- Entry Responsibility
- If you are submitting an entry on behalf of more than one person/party (including on behalf of an organisation), you must ensure that you have authority to accept these terms on their behalf and ensure they comply with these terms.
- The Promoter is not responsible for (i) lost entries; (ii) any other event outside the Promoter's reasonable control; or (iii) your costs of preparing or submitting an entry.
- You must indemnify and defend the Promoter and other members of the Unilever Group (including their respective directors, officers and employees) in respect of any third party claim that your entry or its use in accordance with these Competition Terms breaches applicable laws, confidentiality or intellectual property rights.
- The results and winner(s) will be notified and Prizes must be claimed using the method and within the timing set out in the Competition details.
- In the event of any uncertainty or difference of opinion regarding the administration of the Competition (including the award of Prizes), the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence with be entertained.
- The Promoter's commitment is to make any Prize(s) available on an 'as is' basis (without warranty or representation to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law). Each winner is responsible for any and all permits, consumables, tax and other matters required for or relating to collection, use or enjoyment of the Prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
- [The Promoter may provide or publish details of the winner(s) (name and county). Winner(s) will, at the Promoter's request, participate in publicity relating to this Competition. This may include winner(s) being filmed, photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter or on its behalf.]
- This Competition and these Competition Terms are governed by and will be interpreted according to the laws of Singapore. Any related dispute is to be ultimately and exclusively resolved by the courts of the aforementioned country. This provision is subject to any other mandatory applicable law or mandatory right to seek resolution elsewhere.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram. The Entrant agrees that he/she is providing his/her information to the Promoter, and not to Facebook or Instagram.
2) The personal data will be processed for administration of the Competition (third parties may be involved in this administration). [It may also be processed for specified further purposes and may be processed by additional specified third parties.]
3) Participants have the right to access and correct, or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of, any personal data held by the Organiser by sending an email request to the Organiser’s Data Protection Officer at DPO.email@example.com.
||Personal data obtained from you, including within your entry or provided as part of the entry submission process or during related administration).
[This personal data will include for this Competition:
- Contact details (home address, mobile number)
The following acknowledgement applies in respect of the Privacy Notice.